Wednesday 3 July 2019

The Brilliance of going Back to Basics

It's been almost 5 years since "Here's to Starting" this blogging process.
It's been over 2 years since the last post "Cardboard".

I'm committing to blogging again. 
Blogging is my way of logging my journey as I am constantly working on it - to connect the silos of the facets of my being through words.

My purpose has not changed, but my approach is much bolder.
The one thing I didn't do well in my previous posts - I really wasn't clear in who I really am.
A lot has happened to help me be resolved to be bold to be who I really am.
More on this in the coming days.

I am...

  1. a follower of the most spectacular creator God who highly esteems me because of his grace
  2. a husband to an amazing woman, my best friend, Jennifer
  3. a father to 3 wonderful children, Sam, Jimmy and Mimi
  4. a son to two amazing parents
  5. a worker who brings together the elements of engineering, learning and development, agile mindset, process safety, reliability centered operations
  6. a member of an extended family of believers who worship this spectacular creator God
  7. a citizen, put in this world, based in this blessed country Australia

Join me as I am always workingonit.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being bold to get back to it. Looking forward to reading more. 👍

    ReplyDelete