Monday 20 July 2015

Earthmoving experience with Jimmy

A few of you have asked me, why do I not often include Jimmy in my blogs?

It was more that he was not the one pushing the boundaries of development.
No excuses now.

Jimmy's speech has been growing at such exponential rate that we're flabbergusted all the time at what he can articulate. More on that later.

-----

Today I had to do some chores.

  1. pick up parcel at Auspost
  2. pick up some turkish bread
  3. pick up groceries

Normally I would take Sam but this time I realised that I'd have lots of one on one time with Sam at the bonfire/camp event coming up. So I took Jimmy.

Next to the post office we heard the sound of machinery.  Diggers!




I was amazed at the depth of the excavations. From the other side the passers by would not have expected such a multi-story excavation. There were four machines. 


Jimmy was fixated for a good 20min until I realised how loud the noise was bouncing off the concrete walls. 



Then at the shops Jimmy had a great time sampling the fruit at the fruit and veg shop. 


Definitely a happy core memory for me. And Jimmy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment