Friday 21 October 2016

Man Up!

I used to say to Sam, "Harden Up!"
I was afraid he'd grow up to be a pussy. Get teased at school. Like I was teased.
Shows my insecurity more than anything.


=================
This following series currently on ABC's iView (Episode 1 available to 25 Oct 2016) is a raw, powerful view into Australian masculinity.

Man Up!

I couldn't believe the stats until I heard and looked them up. I knew they were high, but strewth!
~2000 people kill themselves each year.  That's 40 a week!
That's on par with motor accidents.

Here I am, I've been banging on about safety at work (more to come later), when here's the gremlin silently killing us many times over, and we don't talk about it.






1 comment:

  1. I saw the final of the series last night, definitely an eye opener.

    ReplyDelete