Wednesday 28 September 2016

Gravity is small?

I had to pull up on Sam for saying that gravity is small.

Gravity IS small in space. I guess.
But here on the surface of the earth gravity is largely the same.

So I managed to start a conversation about Forces.
And how the same gravity applied to different masses (our bodies) produce different forces.

I don't think he got the multiplication just yet, but I get the feeling he's on his way.

And then Jimmy started to write his name too, because he was missing out.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent. Start with those big concepts early. I love Jimmy's name writing there too. Good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're in space, gravity feels "smaller" because you're further away from Earth. Analogous to how objects "look small" from far away, maybe? Looking forward to teaching Jude this stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete