Sunday 6 October 2024

The Adventures of the Reporter

Dear Jimmy,

As we were on our walk this morning, when I shared with you my love of writing, you came up with this amazing idea.

You were so excited that I could be someone who travels the world and write stories for people and find the truth. 

Just like Tintin.

I added our family in that picture.

We both got excited. What if we are a family on that journey of discovery!

And we already have a white fluffy dog.

So I decided to come up with a picture of the family in the style of Herge.

And this is what ChatGPT/Dall-E came up with, using a photo I have with our dog Cosmo.

What an amazing time and place to be alive. With each other, creativity in our blood and technology on hand to make new worlds. 

"What an amazing adventure this will be. 
What do you say to that, Cosmo?"
"Ruff!"




No comments:

Post a Comment